Sunday, June 15, 2014

All Star Dad ~ Happy Father's Day

Any man can be a father, but it takes a special person to be a DAD...Happy Father's Day to all of the amazing Dad's out there!
When I asked my boys what kind of card they wanted to make for Father's Day this year, their answer came quickly...BASEBALL!!!  It has been so awesome watching the bond between my boys and my hubby grow even stronger this year through their love of baseball.  Between my hubby helping at the boys' practice and the boys going to my hubby's practice and the countless trips down to the park to play baseball, MANY hours have been spent together sharing their love of the sport!  This year he earns the title of All Star Dad for sure!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Night of Navy, Real Red, Baked Brown Sugar, Whisper White, Regals DSP Stack, Red Glimmer Paper
Ink ~ Real Red, Baked Brown Sugar
Other Supplies ~ Little Letters Thinlits, 2-1/2" Circle Punch, Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack
 
I hope you all enjoy your day with your Dad, even it if it's just enjoying the memories! 
 
Happy Stamping!


1 comment: