Saturday, June 28, 2014

Hello Sequins

Hello friends and hello weekend! It's our second weekend at home where we don't have a billion different things going on and this makes me happy!  I got in a run early this morning and some time in my craft room before my kiddos woke up...this makes me happy too :-) 
I got my sparkle on this morning with some crafty inspiration from Friday Mashup...I mashed up some sequins with the fun new "hello" stamp from the Hi There stamp set...
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Very Vanilla, Crisp Cantaloupe
Ink ~ Crisp Cantaloupe
Stamp Sets ~ Hi There, Dotty Angles
Other Supplies ~ Tea Lace Paper Doilies, Natural Chevron Ribbon, Venetian Crochet Trim, Gold Sequin Trim, Oval Framelits
 
I love the new Venetian Crochet Trim....LOVE it!  Added to the flip side of the Natural Chevron Ribbon...swoon! 
 
Here's a little peek of the inside of the card...I love the Dotty Angles stamp set to dress up the inside of the cards. 
I hope you all have a fabulous weekend and find a little time to get creative!
 
Happy Stamping!
 

4 comments:

  1. So so pretty!!! Love the colors and the lace trim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, I love the Crisp Cantaloupe paired with the gold sequin accents!

    Thanks for playing along with us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so soft and pretty and the sequins look great with the Crisp Cantaloupe! I haven't bought any of the Venetian Crochet Trim yet, but I just might have to now. :) Thanks for joining us at the Friday Mashup.
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Breelin, super great mashup this week- love the colors, stamps, doily and sequin accents on your card. Very eye-catching! TFS with the Friday Mashup this week:)

    ReplyDelete