Sunday, June 8, 2014

Hello My Dotty Friend ~ Monday Montage





Welcome back to another fabulous edition of the Monday Montage Blog Hop!  I don't know about you, but I'm really excited to see everyone's creations this go round.
I was lucky enough to get my NEW box-o-goodies on Thursday and have been in heaven playing with everything since I opened it!  I could not wait to try out the new Kraft paper...squeal!!!  I LOVE it!!!  Add some white craft ink and I'm one happy stamper :-)  I love the "Friend" card on page 125 of the new catalog and just had to CASE it...this is my version.  (And yes, I did sew on my card again...kinda having fun with that!)
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Kraft Cardstock, Bermuda Bay, Confetti Celebration DSP
Ink ~ White Craft
Stamp Set ~ Dotty Angles, Six-Sided Sampler (MDS)
Other Supplies ~ Bermuda Bay Bakers Twine, Little Letters Thinlits, e-cutter
 
So, who else was so excited for all of the new colors of Baker's Twine? I have a serious addiction to this stuff and am sure to own every single color in the near future!
 
Now it's time to hop on over to Cathy's blog for another awesome creation...you're sure to love it!  Or if you prefer to hop backwards, you can head on back to Amy's project...she inspires me each and every week!  Either way, just make sure you make the whole loop and don't miss any of us.  And don't forget to leave us some love on our blogs...we love hearing from you!
 
  Thanks for hopping along with us today!
 
Happy Stamping!
 



3 comments:

  1. Love this, Bree! It's so festive and fun. I'm kicking myself for not having ordered some of that new kraft card stock. Next order!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! Love the color combo.

    ReplyDelete