Monday, June 16, 2014

Ready....Set...STRIKE!

Hi friends!  Here we are, back at Monday again!  I hope you all had a fantastic weekend and had some good quality family time, especially if your time was spent with your dad!
Today is the first Monday of summer break and our first night of having nothing to do.  No baseball practice or game, no classes...just a full night at home.  My boys are already asking "what are we going to do tonight?"  I guess it's a good thing they do well with being busy, 'cause that's the story of our life most days!
Baseball may be over for the season, but it continues to be our favorite pastime all year long.  My twins had a great season and became quite the dynamic duo...one is a pitcher and one is a catcher.  Being able to practice ALL the time together has really paid off for them.  Today's sketch over at Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration inspired me to give the whole Project Life thing a shot and put together a page of Aidan's big debut on the pitchers mound.
MDS Supplies Used:
Background Paper ~ Crumb Cake
Stamp Sets ~ Decorative Overlays Chevron 2, Game Day Baseball, Everyday Adventure Project Life
Other Supplies ~ Everyday Adventure Project Life Pocket Cards
 
I'll admit, I was a little intimidated by Project Life at first, but they more I play around with it, the more I like it :)
 
Be sure to check out the rest of the amazing pages our design team has to share with you today!  We are sure to INKspire you to CREATE something...just don't forget to share it with us!
 
Happy Stamping!!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment