Monday, June 2, 2014

Endless Birthday Wishes

Happy {new catalog} Monday!!!  Are y'all as excited as I am about diving into a box of new catalog goodies?!?!?  My order is all ready to be placed and I hope to have a big ol' box of goodies on my doorstep in just a few days...YIPPEE!!!
While I {impatiently} wait, I will share with you a fun card I made using the latest and greatest Photopolymer stamp set, Endless Wishes.  I used the fun color combo from Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration to get me started and let the creativity take over from there.

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Soft Suede, Blushing Bride, Whisper White, Brights DSP Stack
Ink ~ Blushing Bride, Daffodil Delight, Soft Suede, Daffodil Delight Blendabilities
Stamp Sets ~ Endless Birthday Wishes Photopolymer, Work of Art, Positively Chevron
Other Supplies ~ Starburst Framelits, Circle Punch, Itty Bitty Accents Punch, Pearl Basic Jewels
 
Thanks for stopping by today!  Be sure to check out the rest of the design teams creations with this months Color Challenge and don't forget to play along!
 
Happy Stamping!
 

1 comment:

  1. Great card and use of the color challenge. Between you and Diana, I don't know which one is enabling me more to add this set to my shopping cart today!!!

    ReplyDelete