Friday, June 6, 2014

Con{GRAD}youlations

Happy Friday friends!!!  There are so many things to be happy for today...it's Friday, my box of new Stampin' Up! goodies have arrived and it's graduation day!  I get so excited for all of the graduates every year...such a turning point in your life...time to take the next big leap into this big ol' world of ours and make it yours!
In honor of our local high school graduation tonight (GO Blue Devil's!) I made a card in their school colors...check it out!
I love this new Bravo Photopolymer stamp set...it was so easy to create the subway art look!!!  And did you see...I sewed!  For anyone who knows me, and remembers the AWFUL shorts I made in the 7th grade, sewing is NOT my strong point!  But, I've been playing around with my sewing machine a bit more and love making little mini garlands for cards!
 
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Night of Navy, Whisper White, Silver Foil, Regals DSP Stack
Ink ~ Night of Navy
Stamp Set ~ Bravo
Other Supplies ~ Itty Bitty Accents, 1/2" Circle Punch, 1/4" Handheld Circle Punch
 
Congratulations to all of your graduates out there!  Be safe and have fun!
 
And Happy Stamping!
 

1 comment:

  1. cool grad card. awesome use of this stamp set. It is perfect for graduation cards!

    ReplyDelete