Friday, June 20, 2014

Be YOU {tiful} Friend

Happy Friday friends!  Where did this week go?!?!  It seems like Monday was  just yesterday...gotta love when the week days fly by :-)  I started my summer work schedule this week and have Thursdays off until my kiddos go back to school.  I am very lucky and blessed that my boss is such a kind hearted man and allows me to work this schedule, which allows me a little more time to have fun with my boys.
Since I didn't have to work yesterday, I was able to take advantage of some early morning stamping while everyone else slept...yay! I got two of my Convention card swaps designed and made a couple of other fun cards too.  I'm still lovin' Flower Patch and inked it up again.
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Coastal Cabana, Whisper White
Ink ~ Coastal Cabana, Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Pear Pizzazz, Old Olive
Stamp Sets ~ Flower Patch, Dotty Angles
Other Supplies ~ Flower Fair Framelits, Crushed Curry Bakers Twine
 
Here's a little peak of the inside too...I love those fun dots! 
This card is going out to a good friend and fellow stamper who was just diagnosed with some pretty scary medical conditions...I'm hoping this will cheer her up a little and put a smile on her face.
 
Enjoy your weekend!!!
 
Happy Stamping!


2 comments: