Monday, June 30, 2014

Everybody Loves Sweet Lou

Hi stamping friends and welcome to a new week...stars and stripes week!  I love the 4th of July!  I'm looking forward to the upcoming weekend...family, fireworks and fun!  Being that it is the 4th of July week, I'm planning on having some fun with stars and strips all week!
I'm kicking off the week with a new MDS layout...I've missed playing in MDS and I am happy to have a new page to add to our Family Yearbook.  Last week my older boys participated in the Walla Walla Sweets Baseball Camp and loved every single minute of it!  They each had their picture taken with the team mascot, Sweet Lou, or Onion Guy, as my little guy calls him :-)
MDS Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Summer Possibilities DSP
Ink ~ Night of Navy, Real Red, Smoky Slate
Stamp Sets ~ Extreme Elements, Great Sport, Game Day Baseball
Fonts ~ Arial Black, Throw My Hands Up
 
I enlarged the stars image from the Extreme Elements stamp brush set and cropped it for the bigger blue star.  I resized the same stamp to create the stars in the background.  I love being able to use one stamp in different ways in MDS!
 
Thanks for dropping by today!  Be sure to come back tomorrow and see what I have in store for you!
 
Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment