Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Eclectic Kindness

Hello friends and happy Hand Stamped Sentiments Tuesday!  We've got a fun sketch for you this time..are you ready to play along?
I absolutely LOVE this stamp set!!!  The creative possibilities are endless...LOVE!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Blackberry Bliss
Ink ~ Hello Honey, Tangelo Twist, Blackberry Bliss, Crumb Cake
Stamp Set ~ Kinda Eclectic, Everything Eleanor
Other Supplies ~ Apothecary Accents, Elegant Butterfly Punch, Bitty Butterfly Punch, Gold Sequin Trim, Tangelo Twist Stitched Satin Ribbon
 
Don't you love the new In-Colors?!?!  They are so yummy and rich!
Be sure check out the rest of the team's creations and don't forget to play along!
 
Happy Stamping!


4 comments:

  1. Oh I can't wait to get my hands on this stamp set. I saw the new sketch this morning, can't wait to play. You did a beautiful job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card! I actually came across it on pinterest and have a question for you. I have the apothecary framelit set (and I love it!) but there is only one size diecut but you managed to create a layered accent. It might be a silly question but can you explain how you did that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tricia! I used similar image from the Everything Eleanor stamp set and fussy cut the layer in the back. I hope that helps!

      Delete