Friday, July 27, 2018

Repeat After Me - #tgifc170 Inspiration Challenge

Oh my goodness...how can it be Friday again already?!?  My days of summer break are coming to an end so quickly!  I am blessed beyond all measures to have been able to spend a better part of summer off with my boys.  We haven't gone on any big trips, but we have made lots of memories right here at home.  While I am sad for my summer break to come to an end, I am also looking forward to going back to work and getting my boys back into their school routine in just a few weeks.

Speaking of school, this weeks TGIF Challenges Inspiration Challenge helped me to create a cute back to school card for Owen's teacher.  This weeks challenge is "Repeat After Me"...so we could stamp the same image multiple times without re-inking your stamp or use the same image multiple times for a repetitive look.

I chose to stamp the same image multiple times in different colors, using the amazing new Picked For You stamp set.  I was so happy to see a stamp set that was geared towards teacher appreciation!  We don't thank our teachers often enough and this set gives us an excellent reason to do so any time of year.
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Brights DSP
Ink ~ Real Red, Blushing Bride, Soft Seafoam, Granny Apple Green, So Saffron, Daffodil Delight, Early Espresso
Stamp Set ~ Picked For You
Other Supplies ~ Real Red 1/8" Solid Ribbon, Basket Weave Embossing Folder

These apples are too much fun to stamp!  It's fun play with different color combinations to come up with the perfect apple.  

Thanks for stopping by today!  I hope that you'll play along with us at TGIF Challenges this week too!

Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment