Sunday, July 8, 2018

Stampin' Blends Sunday

Hello stampers and happy Sunday!  What a week it has been!  Between a visit from my stampin' BFF, Wendy, 4th of July celebrations and time with family, it has been a week full of fun times.  Sadly, Wendy and I didn't get any time to stamp together...BOO!  And I didn't have much to stamp the rest of the week as well, but I did manage to get in a little stamp time this morning while everyone was still sleeping.

I got all of the NEW Stampin' Blend colors at the beginning of the week and they have been sitting on my desk just waiting to be used.  So, I inked up my favorite coloring stamp set, Animal Outings, and got in a little color therapy this morning. One of the new Stampin' Blend colors I was excited to get was Poppy Parade.  I was so happy to see this color return and even more so when I saw that there would be a Stampin' Blend in this color too!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Poppy Parade, Whisper White, Basic Black, Animal Expedition DSP
Ink ~ Memento, Poppy Parade, Stampin' Blends: Poppy Parade, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Crumb Cake, Smoky Slate
Stamp Set ~ Animal Outing
Other Supplies ~ Tailored Tag Punch, Animal Friends Thinlits, Leaf Ribbon

I am hoping to sneak in a little bit more stamping time later today.  But first, I promised my youngest a bike ride and then I have to get our yard mowed before it gets too hot.  And with the heat wave that we have going on, a visit to the pool will likely happen this afternoon as well!

I hope you all have a fantastic Sunday and get in a little of your own stamping time!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment