Friday, July 20, 2018

Hello Friend

Happy Friday stampers! How is it Friday already?!?!  Why is it when you want things to slow down, they speed by at lightening speed?  I am down to my final two weeks of summer break and I'm not quite ready for my carefree days to come to an end.  It's a good thing I love my job and everyone I work with :-)  I have certainly been blessed!
I have SO much to do today...and I am doing everything I can to avoid doing all that I need to do.  I should be getting things ready for our yard sale tomorrow, but stamping sounded like a MUCH better idea!  
I've kind of been on a watercolor background kick...have you noticed? HA!  I made a quick and easy background today by inking up my E Block in a rainbow of colors, spritzing it with water and stamping it right on my paper.  I added a few splatters of color, then topped it off with a colorful HELLO! 
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White
Ink ~ Flirty Flamingo, Mango Melody, Pineapple Punch, Granny Apple Green, Coastal Cabana
Stamp Sets ~ Lined Alphabet, Apron of Love

This would be a great technique to use for a class...easy to do with a fun end result!

I hope you all have a great weekend!  I have procrastinated long enough...I must get to work and get my yard sale stuff done and {maybe} clean my house!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment