Thursday, July 19, 2018

Animal Expedition with Max

Hello stampers!  How are all of my stampin' friends doing today?  I can't believe we are almost through another week!  We have had a lot of fun so far this summer, but it is going by much too fast for me.  I am savoring every last moment until I go back to work.

One of my favorite parts of being off for the summer is having more time to stamp and not feeling rushed!  Stamping truly is my therapy :)  My friends grandson will soon be turning 3 and she asked me to make a card for him, which I was so happy to do.  I have made him a card each year for his birthday and am honored to create another one.  This weeks Freshly Made Sketches sketch gave me just the inspiration I needed for a cute card for the birthday boy!  
If you'll notice, I flipped the sketch a bit to accommodate the rhino...I didn't want to chop his tail off :-)
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Crumb Cake, Shaded Spruce, Whisper White, Velum, Animal Expedition DSP
Ink ~ Lemon Lime Twist, Berry Burst, Shaded Spruce
Stamp Sets ~ Lined Alphabet, Picture Perfect Birthday
Other Supplies ~ Starburst Punch, Circle Punches, Large Numbers Framelits (retired), Glitter Enamel Dots

This sketch is a great way to showcase DSP...you can add different patterns with just a few circle punches!  Don't forget select DSP is on sale, buy 3 get 1 FREE until the end of July!
Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment