Thursday, July 26, 2018

Freshly Picked Blueberries

Hello stampin' friends!  I hope you are having a terrific week and have some fun plans for the upcoming weekend.  I've been trying to squeeze in as much stamping this week as I can, and I am LOVING it!  In addition to making some cards for upcoming design team posts, I've been playing around with this Month's Picnic Paradise Paper Pumpkin kit.  Don't forget you can save 50% off your first kit when you subscribe between now and August 10th!

This weeks Freshly Made Sketches challenge immediately made me think of a fun alternative card with this months kit!

Aren't these blueberries fun?!?!  They remind me of the time we found an unattended patch of blueberries at a dog park in Portland.  We filled as many bags as we could and made the BEST blueberry cobbler...yummy!  I may have to get some to make another cobbler while we are at the beach next week!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Blueberry Bushel, Granny Apple Green, Poppy Parade, Wood Textures DSP
Ink ~ Soft Suede
Stamp Set ~ Picnic Paradise Paper Pumpkin July 2018
Other Supplies ~ All other supplies included were from the kit  :)

Isn't this fun?  I was also inspired by my amazing friend Andrea Tucker...her Paper Pumpkin alternatives this month were so good!

Sadly, my stamping time is over for this morning...I must get out and mow before it gets too hot!  Triple digit temps are rolling in this week...I'm ready to escape the heat next week!

Happy Stamping!



No comments:

Post a Comment