Sunday, July 22, 2018

Be Strong

Happy Sunday stampers!  I hope you have all had a great weekend so far!  We had a yard sale yesterday...I forgot just how much work goes in to those things!  I was exhausted by the end of the day, but we had a successful sale, so it was well worth all of the work.  I decided this morning when I got up that today was going to be a chill day...which started with some stamping after my morning walk with my pups.
I decided on a pretty simple design this morning based around one of the sentiments from Rooted In Nature.  Be Strong...Be Happy...Be You.  I LOVE this!  After a trying day with a couple of my kiddos on Friday, this sentiment spoke to me.  Paired up with the big, strong tree in this set, it makes for a perfect simple, yet strong card.
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Crumb Cake
Ink ~ Memento Tuxedo Black, Stampin' Blends in Crumb Cake, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight
Stamp Set ~ Rooted in Nature
Other Supplies ~ Subtle Embossing Folder, Nature's Roots Framelits, Linen Thread, Leaves Trinkets

Each time I used the Subtle Embossing Folder, I love it more and more.  It gives just the right amount of texture that is absolutely perfect with a stamp set like Rooted in Nature.  And do you see the embossed leaves on the tag?!?!  Those are part of the Nature's Roots Framelits...they are amazing!

Thanks for stopping by today!  I'm headed out to do a little bit of yard work before it gets to hot.  I know that sounds like work to some, but I love working in my yard.  It's a constant work in progress, but I am finally seeing some of the results I have been dreaming of since we bought our house 2 summers ago.

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment