Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Celebrate Independence Day

Happy 4th of July stampers!  Do you have any fun-filled plans for today?

I'll fill you in on our amazing plans in just a bit.  But first, I have a festive card to share with you!  In honor of Independence Day, I have a fun card to share with you today.  A few weeks ago I saw this painting on Pinterest and was inspired to pull out my Waterfront stamp set.  I have seen several other similar cards as well...I love all of our creative minds!

Supplies Used:

Paper ~ Blueberry Bushel, Whisper White, Silver Glimmer
Ink ~ Blueberry Bushel, Lovely Lipstick, Memento, VersaMark
Stamp Set ~ Waterfront
Other Supplies ~ Celebrate You Thinlits, White Embossing Powder

I LOVE the Waterfront stamp set!  I have seen so many amazing creations!  

Today is guaranteed to be a fun day of celebrating our country's independence!  My stampin' BFF, the amazing Wendy Weixler, and her hubby flew in yesterday in their awesome Clifford plane for a little visit for the holiday.  Wendy and I are kicking the day off with a little fun outdoor Jazzercise class and will then head over to my parents for their annual neighborhood 4th of July parade.  Kids decorate their bikes, scooters and strollers and wear their favorite red, white and blue clothes and parade through the neighborhood.  The local Union fire truck leads the parade and we have ice cold popsicles for the kiddos at the end...so much fun!

We are also gearing up for a big bbq later this evening.  Lots of family and friends will join us for a night of back yard baseball, hide and seek and, of course, fireworks at the end of the night.  This is our second year hosting a party for the 4th of July and I can't wait for everyone to get here!  It fills my heart to the very top having a yard full of so many amazing people and making fun memories!

Wishing you all a very safe and Happy 4th of July!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment