Sunday, July 1, 2018

Stampin' Blends, Stampin' Pads and FREE DSP...Oh MY!

Happy July stampers!!!

There is a LOT happening this month in the Stampin' Up! world, so I thought I would share it all here with you so you'll be up to date!

First off...have you heard that the NEW Stampin' Blends colors have been released?  I've been waiting for weeks for this day to get here and I can not wait for my new colors to arrive later this week! Order yours today and you'll have beautiful new colors to add to your collection too.

If the new Stampin' Blends aren't enough color for you, how about a FREE Stampin' Pad assortment?!?  Join my Craft-somnia team during the month of July and you will earn an ink pad assortment from one of the color families, including the 2017-2020 In Color collection!  When you join my team, you get $125 in product for $99, plus the FREE Stampin' Pad assortment of your choice. This is the PERFECT time to join!  Trust me...you won't regret it!
Can you handle some more excitement?!?! How about Stampin' Up's Buy 3 get 1 FREE DSP promotion? Select Designer Series Paper is Buy 3, get 1 free 
July 1-31.
Designer Series Paper Options:

Natures's Poem 12x12
Twinkle Twinkle 12x12
Under the Mistletoe 12x12
Animal Expedition 12x12
Best Route 12x12
Petal Promenade 12x12
Tranquil Textures 12x12
Garden Impressions 6x6
Tropical Escape 6x6
Wood Textures 6x6

Now is the time to stock up on these awesome patterns!

Whew!  So MANY great deals this month!!!  Are you as excited as I am?!?!  Contact me to day to place your order or to chat with me about joining my team!  I'd love to have you!

Happy Stamping!




No comments:

Post a Comment