Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Painted Harvest Birthday - #hsssh295

Happy Tuesday stampers and hello from Pacific City, OR.  We escaped the heat back home and headed to the Oregon coast for a little family fun vacation.  We have been vacationing along the WA and OR coasts for as long as I can remember.  It's not a summer if we don't make it there at least once!

I may be on vacation, but that doesn't mean I'm not stamping. There are very few trips we take where I don't take some sort of stamping with me!   Thankfully I was able to this trip so I could participate in this weeks Hand Stamped Sentiments Sketch Challenge.  I love how open this sketch is...you can do just about anything with this!

My friends sister will soon be celebrating her birthday and she asked me to make her a card. I know she loves to work in her flower beds and put together her own flower arrangements, so I pulled out an old favorite, Painted Harvest.  I used Melon Mambo and Powder Pink for the flowers...oh my!  Aren't they pretty?!?
Supplies Used:

Paper ~ Whisper White, Crumb Cake
Ink ~ Melon Mambo, Powder Pink, Granny Apple Green
Stamp Sets ~ Painted Harvest, Happy Birthday Gorgeous
Other Supplies ~ Linen Thread, Iridescent Sequins, Subtle Embossing Folder

That Subtle embossing folder...I'm pretty sure it's my favorite!  And when you rough up the edges of the card stock (I use an older pair of paper snips), it gives it some amazing detail!

Thank you for stopping by today!  I hope you are having a great week!  I may be stamping on my vacation, but I don't know how much blogging I will be doing...but I'll be back soon!

Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment