Sunday, July 1, 2018

Twinkle Twinkle Little One ~ Monday Montage





Welcome back to Monday Montage!!!  We are back with another fabulous hop!  Make sure you click on the links below so you don't miss any of the creations...you are sure to love them all!

Since my boys are older and we don't have a lot of friends having babies at the moment, I always seem to glance over any baby related stamp sets or suites.  But when I saw the Twinkle Twinkle suite, it was one that I had to have.  Sure, it's mainly for little ones, but it would also make for a great anniversary or just because card for your significant other.


I made a few cute cards with this suite to share with you today.  The first one is a sweet little card using the new Petal Pink card stock.  I'm really liking this color, especially with the other great colors in the Twinkle Twinkle DSP.  This card will make it's way to our neighbor who just had an adorable baby girl last week.  I can't wait to go buy her a cute little girly outfit!
 Next up is a card that I plan on giving to my hubby, just because.  I don't leave him little notes or cards as often as I should and this sentiment is perfect!  I used some of the Glossy White cardstock and added a little Pool Party watercolor background.  I stamped the heart shape in the awesome new Gray Granite and added the sentiment in Night of Navy.  I added a few splatters of Pool Party and stamped a few Gray Granite stars.  With a few of the Twinkle Sequins, this card is complete!
 My last card is a cute one that could be used for any occasion for your favorite little person.  I love the Twinkle Builder Punch and all of the patterns in the DSP. I added a little bit of the Sparkle Glimmer paper behind the punch out stars and moon for just a bit of bling. This suite kind of reminds me of a sweet storybook I used to read my boys when they were younger.   
 Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Petal Pink, Gray Granite, Soft Sea Foam, Night of Navy, Glossy White, Twinkle Twinkle DSP, Sparkle Glimmer Paper
Ink ~ Gray Granite, Night of Navy
Stamp Set ~ Little Twinkle
Other Supplies ~ Twinkle Adhesive-Backed Sequins, Silver & Pool Party Bakers Twine, Twinkle Builder Punch, Metallic Silver Thread

Don't forget that select DSP is buy 3, get 1 free right now. The Twinkle Twinkle DSP happens to be one of the papers available during this promotion!  Get yours today!

Next stop on the hop is Cathy...I can't wait to see what she has for us this week! Or if you want to hop backwards, you can hop on back to the amazing Amy...I just love her style!

Thanks you for stopping by today!

Happy Stamping!


https://amyoneillblog.com/2018/07/01/mondaymontage119/

https://sugarshackdesigns.com/2018/07/01/mondaymontage119/

No comments:

Post a Comment