Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Delightfully Detailed Smiles

Hello stampers and welcome to Tuesday!  We are back to triple digit weather again, so I'm spending lots of time in my craft room.  It's too dang hot to do much of anything outside, unless it's swimming!  I'm not going to complain about extra stamping time!

I am NOT a frilly, flowery girl...what do you expect for a momma of 3 boys?!?!  But I stepped out of my comfort zone this morning and decided to play with the beautiful Delightfully Detailed Laser-Cut Specialty Paper.  This was introduced to us at OnStage back in April and it is amazing!  But my, oh my...it is so delicate.  I was a little freaked out to cut in to it, but once I did, I fell in love!  My favorite thing about this paper is that it is Very Vanilla on one side and Whisper White on the other...perfect!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Very Vanilla, Blackberry Bliss, Grapefruit Grove, Mint Macaron, Nature's Poem DSP, Delightfully Detailed Laser-Cut Speciality Paper
Ink ~ Black Berry Bliss
Stamp Set ~ Detailed With Love
Other Supplies ~ Layering Ovals Framelits, Detailed Trio Punch, Faceted Dots, Very Vanilla Bakers Twine, Petals & More Thinlits

I am SO happy that Blackberry Bliss has returned to our color line-up...it's one of my most favorite purples ever!  And it's pretty amazing paired up with Grapefruit Grove and Mint Macaron.

Thank you for stopping by today!  I hope you are all beating the summer heat and getting some stamping time in too!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment