Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Flamingo Inspiration ~ HSSIC 294

Hello stampers and welcome to an all new Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge!  This week we have a summer fun inspiration challenge for you to play along with.  I can't wait to see what you are inspired to create!

I am loving the flamingos in the photos, but sadly, I have no flamingo stamp sets :-(  I think I need to fix that problem!  But there is so much more to these photos than flamingos...look at all of the beautiful colors!  That is where I drew my inspiration from today!

Since I still had the Blended Seasons stamp set out, I inked up the floral image again and got got to coloring with some of the fabulous new Stamping  Blend colors...Flirty Flamingo, Lovely Lipstick, Call Me Clover and Pineapple Punch.
Green is one of my favorite colors and I am LOVING Call Me Clover! It's a great green, especially with some bright pinks!

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Call Me Clover
Ink ~ Memento, Stampin' Blends (see colors above)
Stamp Set ~ Blended Seasons
Other Supplies ~ Stitched Seasons, Iridescent Sequins

I had fun creating the background by smearing ink on my silicon mat, then spritzing it with water and "smooshing" my paper on top of it.  It's an easy way to create a watercolor background with very little effort!

Thank you for stopping by today!  I hope you play along with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments and share how you were inspired to create!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment