Friday, June 22, 2012

With a little extra "help" from my 10 month old assistant, I was able to get a few projects done today.  He was quite proud of his masterpiece! 
My little assistant
I have a few workshops coming up and needed to get my hostess thank you projects taken care of.  Here is a peek at one of them!  It's a fun little treat bag that you can use for any occasion.  I've included the directions below. 
For my June workshops, I have been using a lot of the Patio Party DSP in hopes of getting my guests excited enough to purchase their very own starter kits and join the Stampin' Up! family. 


Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Midnight Muse, Summer Starfruit, Primrose Petals, Patio Party DSP
Stamp Set ~ Itty Bitty Banners
Ink ~ Midnight Muse
Other Supplies ~ Bitty Banners Framelits, Neutrals Brads, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch, Raspberry Ripple 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon, Word Window Punch

Treat Bag Directions:
1 ~ 4 1/2" X 3 1/2" piece of card stock, scored at 1" on all sides.  Assemble to create the box for the inside of the treat bag. 
1 ~ 3 1/8" X 11" piece of card stock, scored at 4 3/4" and 6 1/4".  This will be the wrap for the box.
Using Sticky Strip, adhere the bottom of the box to the inside of the wrap. 
Punch the handle using the Word Window Punch.
Now it's time to get creative!!!  Decorate with any DSP, stamps or embellishments.  Great for party favors, thank you or teacher gifts...the possibilities are endless!

Happy Stamping!




No comments:

Post a Comment