Thursday, June 14, 2012

I made a card similar to this a few weeks back for a friend of my boys.  Some of my Club Members saw it and begged me to have this as one of our June club cards.  I do not normally used retired sets for my club, but gave in on this one!  It's such a cute set and so fun to use.  The tri-fold shutter card allows you to use so many of the stamps in this set!

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie, Real Red, Gumball Green, Island Indigo, Perfect Plum, Brights Collection DSP Stack, Basic Black
Ink ~ Pumpkin Pie, Real Red, Gumball Green, Island Indigo, Perfect Plum, Basic Black
Stamp Sets ~ Bugs & Kisses, Happiest Birthday Wishes
*both retired sets*
Other Supplies ~ Circle Treat Cups, 2 1/2" Circle Punch, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Large Oval Punch (used on the handle of the magnifying glass)




No comments:

Post a Comment