Saturday, June 9, 2012

After an early morning run, I sat down with a cup of coffee and had some fun with the Stamping 411 Saturday Sketch Challenge.  Again, I used The Open Sea set.  I think I need a vacation at the beach :)

Saturday Sketch Challenge #259
Stamping 411



Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Very Vanilla, Night of Navy, Nautical Expedition DSP
Ink ~ Soft Suede, Cherry Cobbler, Night of Navy
Stamp Set ~ The Open Sea
Other supplies ~ Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine


Thank you Stamping 411 for getting my creative juices flowing this morning! 

6 comments:

  1. Great card!! I think we could all use a vacation on the beach!! LOL!! Thanks for playing along with us at Stamping 411!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that stamp set too!!! I think I will join you at the beach!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cool "Man" Card! thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome manly card1 Perfect for the upcoming Father's Day, thanks for joining us at the 411 Stamping blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job with this week's sketch and great masculine card! Love the anchor! Thanks for playing along at Stamping 411! Blessings, Gretchen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a gorgeous masculine creation!

    ReplyDelete