Saturday, June 16, 2012

It's Saturday morning and I'm up and at 'em early!  Just had to get to the Stamping 411 Saturday Sketch Challenge before I took on the rest of the day!  Betsy's Blossoms is still one of my favorites from the new catalog...so much fun to be had with this set! 

SSC # 260
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Lucky Limeade, Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry, Daffodil Delight, Floral District DSP
Stamp Set ~ Betsy's Blossoms
Ink ~ Lucky Limeade, Rich Razzleberry
Other Supplies ~ 2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch, 1" Circle Punch, 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon in Daffodil Delight & Rich Razzleberry, Rhinestone Basic Jewels

Have a beautiful weekend and Happy Stamping!



5 comments:

  1. it's one of my favs, too!! and I love the floral district dsp! You've put them all together beautifully! Thanks for playing along at Stamping 411!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card! I just ordered Betsy's Blossoms. Can't wait to get it here and start using it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is my fav paper. Love what you've done with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful bold colors and card! Just gorgeous! Thanks for playing along this week at Stamping 411! Blessings, Gretchen

    ReplyDelete