Friday, June 1, 2012

My cousin will be in town this weekend and the family will finally get to meet her newest addition...so excited!  Since we don't get a chance to get together very often, we decided to do a birthday party for all of our kiddos.  We've got a fun little party planned for all of them :)  And of course, you can't have a birthday party with out presents and with that present you must have a cute card!

Magical Birthday Wishes for Lily
I borrowed this cute little set from my bestie...such a fun stamp set for a little girl.  In fact, I had so much fun with it, I placed one last order from the 2011-2012 Stampin' UP! Catalog just so I could get it!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Elegant Eggplant, Whisper White, Raspberry Ripple**
Ink ~ StazOn Jet Black, Stampin' Write Markers-Elegant Eggplant, Raspberry Ripple**, Primrose Petals**
Stamp Set ~ Pony Party*
Other Supplies ~ Word Window Punch, Modern Label Punch, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch, 1/2" Elegant Eggplant Scallop Dot Ribbon, Basic Rhinestones 


Happy Dirtday Dear Kasen


Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Basic Black, Real Red, Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie, Island Indigo, Daffodil Delight, Lucky Limeade
Ink ~ Stampin' Write Markers: Real Red, Midnight Muse, Basic Black, Gumball Green, Daffodil Delight, Island Indigo
Stamp Set ~ I Dig You
Other Supplies ~ Circle Punches (1", 1 1/4", 1 3/8"), Cuttlebug Diamond Plate embossing folder, tin foil.

I loved using the tin foil with this embossing folder.  I simply wrapped up a scrap piece of card stack with the tin foil and ran it through the Big Shot.  Easy peasy!

No comments:

Post a Comment