Saturday, June 23, 2012

Oh how I love my Saturday mornings!  Still up before the sun to get in a good run but without any of the time restraints of the week.  After getting a few things done around the house, I still had some time to play with the Stamping 411 Saturday Sketch Challenge.
The DSP I used is retired, but still one of my favorites.  It is from the Timeless Portrait DSP pack and I thought it tied in well with the stamp I used from the Just Believe set.
SSC261
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Island Indigo, Timeless Portrait DSP (retired)
Ink ~ Basic Black
Stamp Set ~ Just Believe
Other Supplies ~ Antique Brads, 1/2" Very Vanilla Seam Binding Ribbon

Now on to the rest of my day with my family.  Have a wonderful weekend and as always...
Happy Stamping!



4 comments:

  1. Very pretty card! That paper really is perfect with that stamp!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, love that stamp.....Thanks for joining us on the 411 challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooohhh....the dsp and stamp set coordinate so nicely! Great job with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete