Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Happy Tuesday!  I'm always looking for new challenges to boost my creativity so I decided to give Hand Stamped Sentiments a try this morning.  Let me just say...I was so excited to see that theme challenge this week was peacock or bird related!  I've been itching to use the new World Treasures set!

 

HSSTC #122

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Rich Razzleberry, Daffodil Delight, International Bazaar DSP
Ink ~ Midnight Muse, Stampin' Write Markers: Lucky Limeade, Daffodil Delight, Rich Razzleberry
Stamp Set ~ World Treasures
Other Supplies ~ Apothecary Accents Framelits, Petals-a-Plenty Folder, Pearl Basic Jewels, 1/4" Rich Razzleberry Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon

I love the new International Bazaar DSP...it has so many great colors!!! 

Happy Stamping!

8 comments:

  1. I Love the colors and embossing. What a great idea to use the apothecary framelit as the frame for the image. Beautiful! Thank you for joining us at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! That is stunning! I love that new stamp set, and you have displayed its full potential! You did a perfect job with the challenge :) Thanks for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments. Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Pretty!! Great use of the dsp and color combo!!! Love the added texture and use of the framelit dies!!! Thanks for playing along with Hand Stamped Sentiments, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the stamped image and I love the colors you used to color it! Beautifully executed! Thanks for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The peacock the the paper work perfectly together--great job! So glad you joined the challenge at Hand Stamped Sentiments. Smiles, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ugh. I totally looked over this paper and set and then I see it used so wonderfully as you did. Love the layout and the combination of frames. Thanks for playing with us at HSS.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice! I really like how your coloring mimics the DSP! Great colors! Thanks for playing at HSS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks to all for the great comments!

    ReplyDelete