Monday, June 18, 2012

I will admit, when I got my first peek at the 2012-2013 In Color Collection, I wasn't too fond of Summer Starfruit.  But I've been using it more and more and I am really starting to like it!  I am in love with the Comfort Cafe DSP and Midnight Muse, which go together beautifully with the Summer Starfruit.  I had the opportunity to put these colors to use this morning for my Monday Mojo Sketch design. 
MOJO246
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Summer Starfruit, Midnight Muse, Very Vanilla, Comfort Cafe DSP
Ink ~ Midnight Muse
Stamp Set ~ Just Believe
Other Supplies ~ Scallop Trim Border Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Midnight Muse 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon, In Color Dahlias


And don't forget, you can have your cake and eat it too!!!  Join Stampin' Up! for just $99 and get up to $125 in products that YOU chose as well as the Patio Party Suite for FREE!! 
Visit my Stampin' Up! Web page for more details:



1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty card. The circles really work.
    http://carolescreativecritters.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete