Wednesday, June 13, 2012

I love clean and simple designs!  This weeks {Freshly Made} Sketch was just that..clean and simple!
My color choices came from the colors in my shower curtain (of all things!).  It's fun to play around with different colors and come up with your own combo.  I had a lot of fun using the Circle Circus set along with all of the coordinating punches.


FMS#39
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Basic Gray, Whisper White, Comfort Cafe DSP
Ink ~ Melon Mambo, Pool Party, Pumpkin Pie, Island Indigo, Basic Gray
Stamp Sets ~ Circle Circus, Petite Pairs
Other Supplies ~ Circle Punches

5 comments:

  1. You just never know where the inspiration for your next card will come from. Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colours you have used! I also love clean and simple cards! Circle circus is one of my favourites...I should get that one out again! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colors and an eye-catching focal image! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how the circular panel mimics the circular stamps ... well done!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job with the sketch! I love how you used the Circle Circus stamp set! Very clean and fresh. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete