Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Welcome to Wednesday!  My schedule is crazy today, but I did manage to sneak in a little bit of stamping time early this morning.  I hopped on over to Freshly Made Sketches for a little inspiration and came with a clean and simple, yet elegant card.  And I didn't use the Patio Party DSP...how about that!!  :)
Be sure to check out their site for weekly sketch ideas and get the creative juices flowing! 

I had some fun using the International Bazzar paper along with the Apothecary Accents Framelits...they tied together well!  And I stepped outside of my crafting OCD box with this!  Even though the Raspberry Ripple is not a coordinating color with this DSP, I went a head and used it and it still worked out just fine! 
FMS41
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Chocolate Chip, Raspberry Ripple, Very Vanilla, International Bazaar DSP
Ink ~ Chocolate Chip, Raspberry Ripple, Lucky Limeade
Stamp Sets ~ World Treasures, Language of Friendship
Other Suppies ~ Apothecary Accents Framelits, Modern Label Punch, In Color Dahlias (in Raspberry Ripple)

Until next time...Happy Stamping!

5 comments:

  1. I think your Raspberry Ripple looks great on your card. Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card! I really love that International Bazzar paper! Such fabulous colours! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I love that paper Breelin! Great take on the sketch. Beautiful card! Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow ... what a great card ... that patterned paper is flabby and your centre panel - awesome!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really pretty card, Breelin! The papers compliment the focal point so well. Very well designed! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete