Monday, June 4, 2012

Monday again...I used to dread them, but now I can't wait to start my Monday with some Mojo!  Here is my creation for today's Mojo Monday sketch.  This was a great design to put one of the new Christmas sets to use ~ Chock-Full of Cheer.


Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Gumball Green, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, Be of Good Cheer DSP
Stamp Set ~ Chock-Full of Cheer
Ink ~ Cherry Cobbler, Gumball Green
Other Supplies ~ 3/8" Gumball Green Stitched Satin Ribbon, 2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch, Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch, Modern Label Punch


4 comments:

  1. Hi I love the colors you used.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! Incorporating the challenge with Christmas cards. The card is so pretty. I love the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just LOVE seeing Christmas cards all year round. It's simply brilliant. You did a great job with this sketch in making it your own.
    I would like to invite you to play along at Word Art Wednesday. We're having a double prize challenge this week, and would really enjoy having you play along and share some of your beautiful art with us. Our challenges are small, good chances of winning the ramdom draw. We welcome new faces, and love to see the art you make. Please check us out and play along with us!
    Blessings,
    Karen L
    Word Art Wednesday
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Karen! I will join you and play along at Word Art Wednesday :) I love finding new sites to help me in my creativity and design!

    ReplyDelete