Friday, June 1, 2018

#tgifc162 Color Challenge

Happy Annual Catalog Release Day!

I know you've all been anxiously awaiting this day and it is finally here.  Do you LOVE everything in the 2018-2019 Annual Catalog?  I think this is one of my favorites yet!

This weeks TGIF Challenges Color Challenge was the perfect combo for one of my favorite new sets in the catalog, Animal Outing.

Isn't this chubby rhino the cutest?  And what about the little tree frog?!?  All of the images in this stamp set are so stinking cute and I can not wait to get my hands on the coordinating framelits.
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Night of Navy, Old Olive, Whisper White
Ink ~ Memento Tuxedo Black, Night of Navy, Stampin' Blends:  Old Olive, Smoky Slate, Pool Party, Pumpkin Pie
Stamp Set ~ Animal Outing
Other Supplies ~ Layed Leaves Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Night of Navy Medium Bakers Twine, Stitched Shapes Framelits

Did you hear the fabulous news?  The Stampin' Blends are available again and NEW colors should hopefully be available mid June.  I am excited to add more colors to my collection!

I hope everyone has a great weekend that, of course, includes a little stamping time!  We've got another busy baseball weekend ahead of us, but I am determine to squeeze in a little creative time.

Happy Stamping!



No comments:

Post a Comment