Tuesday, June 5, 2018

HSSIC#291 ~ Adventure Awaits

Take me to to the beach!!!

Good morning stampers and welcome to an all new Hand Stamped Sentiments Inspiration Challenge.  This week we have a fantastic nautical theme that has me longing for a trip to the Oregon Coast!
.
Confession...I was kind of in a creative funk and could not come up with any ideas when I sat down to create for this weeks challenge.  So, I decided to step away and tidy up my craft room a little bit while I waited for inspiration to hit.  As I was putting away some of my Paper Pumpkin boxes, I opened up last months You Are My Anchor kit and there was my answer!  I had only put together part of the kit and still had lots of fun things left to piece together a quick card and a cute little box, which will be perfect end of the year gifts for my sons teacher! 

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Pool Party, You Are My Anchor Paper
Ink ~ Pool Party, Calypso Coral
Stamp Set ~ You Are My Anchor
Other Supplies ~ Whisper White Bakers Twine, You Are My Anchor

I am in the final stretch of my contract year at my job and am really looking forward to having some time off this summer with my family.  We are hoping to squeeze in a camping trip or two and will be headed to the Oregon Coast mid summer...I am so READY!!!

Thanks for stopping by today! Stop on by Hand Stamped Sentiments and share what you've been inspired to create today!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment