Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Party Animals

Happy Wednesday stampin' friends!  We're on the downhill slide to the weekend...YIPPEE!!!  And we are officially one week away from summer break for my kiddos!  Where in the world has time gone this school year?!?!  It feels like they just started a few weeks ago.  In years past I have half way dreaded summer break because I was always stuck at home working while my kids and hubby were having fun.  But that all changes this year because I get summer break off too :-)

We kicked off summer over Memorial Day weekend and the fun continued last weekend as we celebrated the 3rd Birthday of one of our little buddies from our fire family.  His family had a fun party that included a HUGE slip-n'-slide, which ALL of the kiddos loved!  I didn't have any birthday cards on hand that were appropriate for a 3 year little boy, so I whipped up this cute and cheerful card before we headed out to the party.  Can you tell that Animal Outings is one of my favorites from the new catalog?!?
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Real Red, Daffodil Delight
Ink ~ Memento Tuxedo Black, Stampin' Blends
Stamp Sets ~ Animal Outings, Hand Delivered (hostess set), Picture Perfect Birthday
Other Supplies ~ Polka Dot Basics Embossing Folder

I think one of the reasons I love the Animal Outings stamp set so much is because you can color the images.  Coloring and fussy cutting are two of my favorite crafting pastimes...it's so therapeutic!  And aren't the balloons from the Hand Delivered hostess set the perfect little addition?  They kind of remind me of the movie Up!

Thank you for stopping by today!  I hope you are having a great week and have some fun plans coming up for the weekend!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment