Friday, June 15, 2018

#tgifc164 Technique Time - Doodle Bug

It's FINALLY Friday!  I don't know about you, but this has been one long week for me!  Between my kiddos getting out of school for the summer and trying to wrap things up for the end of my contract year at my job, I am beat!  I have one more week of work left and then I have a full 6 weeks off!  I am looking forward to a relaxed schedule and time to catch up on life!

Not having to get my kiddos up and out the door has given me a bit more time in my craft room the past couple of mornings.  This means I had time to create a quick and fun card for this weeks TGIF Challenges Technique Challenge!

I can NOT draw...this is why I stamp.  I was never much of a "Doodle Bug" when I was younger and still am not today, so this challenge was, well...a challenge for me!  I tried a few different doodles and they were not pretty, so I decided to keep things simple and add a few hand drawn lines around the edges of my card.  Easy way out, I know...but it does add a little fun to the card.
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White
Ink ~ Memento Tuxedo Black, Coastal Cabana, Berry Burst, Lemon Lime Twist
Stamp Set ~ Picture Perfect Birthday
Other Supplies ~ Iridescent Sequins

Do you like to doodle?  Show us your skills and join in the fun with this challenge!

Have a fantastic Friday and, as always, happy stamping!



No comments:

Post a Comment