Friday, June 8, 2018

#tgifc163 Sketch Challenge

TGIF stampers!!!  We made it to Friday and I couldn't be happier!  My twins had their last regular season baseball game of their Little League career last night and I'm still a bit emotional!  It has been such a treat to watch them grow in so many ways over the past 7 years and I could not be more proud of them!  Their team made it to the City Tournament, so we still have a couple games ahead of us before they are officially done.

Enough of my tears...lets get on with this weeks TGIF Challenges Sketch Challenge.  It's not my regular week to design with the team, but after seeing this great sketch, I just had to jump in!  
Between the sketch and the Annual Catalog, I had lots of inspiration to create this card.  I've said it before and I'll say it again...I love all of the yummy textures and colors in the Nature's Poem Suite.  
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Petal Pink, Mint Macaron, Whisper White, Nature's Poem DSP
Ink ~ Petal Pink, Mint Macaron, Tranquil Tide
Stamp Set ~ Rooted in Nature
Other Supplies ~ Nature's Roots Framelits, Leaves Trinkets, Pinewood Planks

The colors and stamps in this suite are just so soothing and calming to me...just what my crazy emotional mind needs today ;-)

I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment