Sunday, June 10, 2018

Freshly Made Christmas Pines

Happy Sunday stampers!  I hope everyone is having a great weekend so far!  This is the first full weekend we have had with no baseball or anything else going on...it's kind of strange!  It was a cold, dreary and rainy day yesterday, so I took advantage of it and got almost all caught up on my house chores.  Just a bit more to do today and I'll be back on track! Which also means I'll have some more time to create today...yay!!!
I promised my stamp club friends that we would do a Christmas in July class next month and the latest Freshly Made Sketches challenge gave me just the inspiration I needed to get started on my samples for class!
I am so happy that Christmas Pines carried over again...this is probably one of my favorite stamp sets!  I love all of the detail in the thinlits!  And can I just say again how HAPPY I am to have Mint Macaron back?!?!  Isn't it beautiful with the Copper Foil and Very Vanilla?
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Mint Macaron, Very Vanilla, Copper Foil, Velum
Ink ~ Mint Macaron, VersaMark
Stamp Set ~ Christmas Pines
Other Supplies ~ Pretty Pines Thinlits, Copper Embossing Powder, Very Vanilla Bakers Twine, Copper Metallic Thread

I have a few new Christmas items coming my way, so you are certain to see a few more Christmas creations over the next couple of weeks.  It's never to early to start, right?

I hope you all have a great day!

Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment