Sunday, June 3, 2018

Live with Zest ~ Monday Montage





Welcome back to Monday Montage!!!  We are back with another fabulous hop!  Make sure you click on the links below so you don't miss any of the creations...you are sure to love them all!

Are you all enjoying the new catalog?!?  What are some of your new favorites?  I don't know that I've really been able to narrow mine down to just a few...I love it all!  One thing I love about the new catalog coming out is seeing new life to some of the stamp sets that have carried over.  Lemon Zest was not a set that I just had to have when last years catalog came out, but after a year of seeing it and knowing it was carrying over, I HAD to have it!  It's such a great stamp set for summer fun cards!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Lemon Lime Twist, Pineapple Punch, Flirty Flamingo, Basic Black
Ink ~ Lemon Lime Twist, Pineapple Punch, Flirty Flamingo, Tuxedo Black Memento
Stamp Set ~ Lemon Zest
Other Supplies ~ Lemon Builder, Iridescent Sequins

Aren't these colors fabulous together?!?!  They make me thirsty for a yummy summery drink!

Next stop on the hop is Cathy...I can't wait to see what she has for us this week! Or if you want to hop backwards, you can hop on back to the amazing Amy...I just love her style!

Thanks you for stopping by today!

Happy Stamping!


https://amyoneillblog.com/2018/06/03/mondaymontage117/

https://sugarshackdesigns.com/2018/06/03/mondaymontage117/

No comments:

Post a Comment