Thursday, June 28, 2018

Freshly Made Broadway Star

Hello stampin' friends!!!  It's Thursday morning, my kids are still sleeping and I a enjoying a delicious cup of coffee while I catch up on my favorite shows and stamping my {early} morning away.  Loving this summer break thing!

I recently posted some fun cards using the Broadway Bound suite, which I absolutely love.  So you can imagine just how excited I was when I saw that this months Broadway Star Paper Pumpkin coordinated with the suite!  

This weeks Freshly Made Sketches challenge helped me to create a couple alternative cards with this awesome kit!

I love that many of the pieces are stickers...it's the perfect way to create 8 amazing cards in no time at all!


 I also created some using the kit directions with just a few of my own added touches.  Aren't these so much fun!
All of the supplies I used were provided in the kit, with the exception of a few pieces of Lovely Lipstick and Basic Black cardstock, as well as black in.  

Do you subscribe to Paper Pumpkin?  If you aren't a subscriber yet, you are missing out on so much fun!  Jump into the fun and subscribe before July 10th to receive the next kit.  I've seen a little clip on their inspiration for July's kit and I'm hoping for some summer picnic fun :-)

Thank you for stopping by today!

Happy Stamping!



No comments:

Post a Comment