Thursday, May 31, 2018

Lilypad Thoughts

Do you all know what today is?!?  It's May 31st, which means tomorrow is June 1st.  Do you know what happens on June 1st?!?!  The NEW Annual Catalog will be released and ALL of the amazing new products will be available for you to add to your stamping collection!  HOORAY!!!

When I saw the amazingly beautiful card created by Emma Goodard using the Lilypad Lake, I knew I had to CASE it!  Don't you just love the rippling water?!?  It's made using the coordinating Lakeside Framelits...LOVE!  The stamp set is gorgeous and has beautiful sentiments.  I can not wait to work more with this set.

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Coastal Cabana, Whisper White, Granny Apple Green
Ink ~ Memento Tuxedo Black, Granny Apple Green, Berry Burst
Stamp Set ~ Lilypad Lake
Other Supplies ~ Stitched Shapes Framelits, Seaside Embossing Folder, Lakeside Framelits

Can I tell you just how excited I am to have Coastal Cabana back in our color collection???  This is one of my very favorite colors and it pairs so well with Berry Burst and Granny Apple Green, which is a yummy new color.

Just one more sleep my stampin' friends...one more sleep until you can get your hands on all of the amazing new products in the 2018-2019 Annual Catalog. What will be your #1 pick?!?

Have a fabulous day and be sure to check back tomorrow for a cute creation with another NEW stamp set!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment