Thursday, May 24, 2018

Manly Moments

Hello stampin' friends!!!  It's almost the weekend...who's excited?!?  This momma is!  My twins were originally scheduled to play in an out of town tournament this weekend, but due to the holiday weekend and lack of teams, it was canceled.  This means we have a WHOLE weekend at home with no baseball games.  Don't get me wrong...I love this time of year and love watching my boys play.  But having an unexpected free weekend is kind of a treat, especially since it's along weekend.

Before I get to today's cards, I promised I would fill you all in on our first annual Special Education track meet we had earlier this week.  It was such a GREAT event!  The kiddos all had so much fun! Seeing all of their smiles as they participated in each event was the BEST part of the day.  We have a few bugs to work out for next year, but all in all, it couldn't have been more perfect for the kids!  I am so very blessed to be a part of such an amazing team!

Okay...on to today's cards!  This month's Paper Pumpkin kit arrived last week and I finally had some time to sit down and create last night.  Masculine cards are always a little bit more difficult for me to come up with, but Stampin' Up nailed it with this kit!  The stamp set has so many great sentiments to create a manly card for any man in your life!

I followed the kit directions for the first two cards.  How great are these?!?!  They went together in no time at all!  The mountain and water pieces are stickers...so easy to attach!

I stepped things up a bit for the next cards.  I altered the layout of some of them and used my Layering Circles Framelits to add a little extra dimension to a couple others.  There are so many possibilities with this kit!  I love it!

I made sure to order a refill for this kit because I know I will have many more masculine cards to create this year and this kit will be my go to!

If you don't already subscribe to Paper Pumpkin, make sure you do before June 10th!  June's kit will coordinate with amazing new Stampin' Up! products in the 2018-2019 Annual Catalog...you won't want to miss it or any other kits to come come!

I hope you have a fantastic day!

Happy Stamping!



No comments:

Post a Comment