Saturday, December 8, 2012

SAB Sneak Peek

I really should be working on some Christmas stuff, but my big box full of pre-order items from the upcoming Spring Catalog and Sale-a-Bration goodies was calling, make that yelling, my name this morning as I was putting it all away.  I just had to ink up some of these new fabulous stamps!  Sale-a-Bration is coming next month, running from January 22-March 22.  Be watching your mail box for the Spring Catalog and SAB brochure soon! 
One of my favorite stets from SAB is Patterned Occasions.  They are smaller stamps, perfect when paired up with the Note Cards & Envelopes from Stampin' Up!  Take a look at this cute and simple little elephant...

Isn't this just so cute??!?!

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Sycamore Street DSP*
Ink ~ Pool Party, Island Indigo, Summer Starfruit, Raspberry Ripple
Stamp Set ~ Patterned Occasions*
Other Supplies ~ Sycamore Street Ribbon & Button Pack (Island Indigo Ribbon)*
*SAB Items*

Here's a peek at all of the other fun stamps in this set as well as a few other NEW items from SAB and the Spring Catalog.  How many new goodies do you spy???

 I'm thinking these cute cards will make a perfect set of note cards for my boys' teacher's this Christmas! 

Keep checking back for more sneak peeks over the next few weeks...I've got lots to share!  I just need to get back to my Christmas stuff and get that all finished first :)

Happy Stamping! 

No comments:

Post a Comment