Saturday, December 1, 2012

"Diggin'" December

Happy December!  December is by far one of my most favorite months of the year!  Not just because of all of the Christmas fun, but also because I have so many family and friends who celebrate their birthdays this month.  My family spends the entire month of December in celebration mode.  And speaking of celebration, I was up early to place my demo pre-order from the new Spring Catalog and got a few fun new freebies from the Sale-a-Bration too!!!  Now I have to patiently wait for the man in brown to show up with my box full of Stampin' goodness!  Can't wait to share all of the great new products with all of my Stampin' Friends...you just have to wait a little bit longer :)
To kick off this great month, I have 3 super special people in my life celebrating their birthday's today.  Of course they all will be getting a fun card made by yours truly!  Here is one I made for a very special little boy who is celebrating his 2nd birthday today...
The sketch for this card came from The Paper Craft Crew.    Be sure to check out all of the great creations from their design team and everyone else that has entered!

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Pacific Point, Daffodil Delight, Brights DSP
Ink ~ Stampin' Write Markers:  Real Red, Pacific Point, Basic Black, Gumball Green, Daffodil Delight, Tempting Turquoise
Stamp Set ~ I Dig You
Other Supplies ~ 2 1/2 Circle Punch, Brights Buttons, Basics Glimmer Brads, Whisper White Bakers Twine

I forgot to take a picture of the inside of this card, but it has the "Happy Dirtday" and one of the tractors stamped...perfect for a rough and tough 2 year old who loves his trucks!

I've got a busy and fun-filled day ahead of me!  Taking my twins shopping (individually) so they can buy each other a birthday gift and a Christmas gift for each other and their baby brother.  This is something we all look forward to every year.  One on one time with my twins is always a special time, especially this time of year when life gets crazy :)  We've also got a birthday party to attend, some afternoon hunting (just my hubby and twins...I'll stay home with he baby and stamp!) and the Christmas Parade tonight.  Better get another cup of coffee...I'm gonna need it :)

Wishing you all a great weekend and an even better December! 

Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

  1. Super Cute and I love the color combination. Great boy card; I know my boys would have loved it when they were younger. Thanks for playing along with the Paper Craft Crew Sketch challenges.

    ReplyDelete