Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Oh, Hello for HSSTC148

Oh, Hello....I've got another sneak peek for you from the soon-to-be released Spring Stampin' Up! Catalog.  One of my (many) favorite sets in the new catalog is Oh, Hello.  And of course I had to get the awesome Oval Collection Framelits....there are 7 oval dies, the largest one being a scallop oval. LOVE!
I think I'm finally done with my Christmas cards...now I just need to get them sent out.  Next...on to thank you cards!  Hand Stamped Sentiments is helping me to get a start on thank you cards with their Theme Challenge this week...THANK YOU!

I love this new set and DSP!!!

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Lucky Limeade, Calypso Coral, Very Vanilla, Tea for Two DSP*
Ink ~ So Saffron, Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade, Pretty in Pink
Stamp Set ~ Oh, Hello*
Other Supplies ~ Ovals Collection Framelits*, Lucky Limeade Bakers Twine, Borders Scoring Plate*
*Spring Catalog Items*

See the little flower peeking out on the inside of the card too?  It's the same flower I fussy cut and used on the front.  I always try to stamp something on the inside of all of my cards and, of course, on the envelope too!  

Thanks for checking out another sneak peek this week!  Be watching for more!  Until then...

Happy Stamping! 

6 comments:

  1. Oh, I love, Love, LOVE this and all the new stuff. So glad you joined us again this week at Hand Stamped Sentiments. Smiles, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love all the new goodies you're showing off, and the patterns you mixed for the trim are right on. Thanks for playing at HSS! Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!!! Love all the new products used!!! Great color combo!!! So Pretty!!! Thanks for playing along with Hand Stamped Sentiments, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the beautiful project. I love how you featured all the new products. Thanks for playing with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO pretty! I can't wait for my box to come, as I went back and forth with what I "needed." Thanks for playing with HSS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey I've been slacking, congrats on your win for this one! Hooray!

    ReplyDelete