Thursday, December 13, 2012

Feels Good PCCCS020

Happy Thursday friends!  Quick post and another sneak peek this evening before I spend the rest of my night wrapping birthday and Christmas gifts...I've put it off long enough!  If I don't get things wrapped, some snooping, almost 7 year old, boys are going to discover my secret hiding spots!
The Paper Craft Crew has another great sketch this week and I knew just which {new, sneak peek} set I wanted to use!  Here's the sketch:
PCCCS020-Sketch
And here's my take...
I LOVE these new Builder Brads!  The epoxy bubble is so much fun! 

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Very Vanilla, Summer Starfruit, Raspberry Ripple, Print Poetry DSP Stack
Ink ~ Raspberry Ripple, Summer Starfruit
Stamp Set ~ Feels Good
Other Supplies ~ Bitty Butterfly Punch, Designer Builder Brads, Basics Silver Brads, Mini Silver Brads

It's a good thing I am finished with all of my Christmas cards!  I would have a hard time finishing them if they were not done...having so much fun with all of my new stuff!  Merry Christmas to me early :) 

Ok, off to get started on my wrapping...wish me luck!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment