Monday, December 31, 2012

Retro Thank You

Happy New Year's Eve!  I want to take a minute to thank each and everyone of my stamping friends and blog visitors!  All of your kind comments and words of encouragement are what help keep me going.  I never would have thought when I took the step to become a Stampin' Up! demonstrator that I would have such a great first year and successful hobby job...and it's because of all of YOU!  So....THANK YOU!!!  You are all so awesome!
I've been working away on my Christmas thank you cards and the latest sketch over at Retro Sketches caught my eye this morning.  It's a simple sketch, which can make a card come together really quick when you have multiples to do!  I think this card took me less than 5 minutes to put together.
I still had my Feeling Sentimental set out from some other cards I was working on, so I pulled out this fun vintage phone booth stamp and put it to work. You can earn this set for FREE during Sale-A-Bration, which starts on January 22nd!

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Print Poetry DSP*
Ink ~ Midnight Muse
Stamp Sets ~ Feeling Sentimental**, Curly Cute
Other Supplies ~ Basics Designer Buttons*, Linen Thread
*Spring Catalog*
**Sale-A-Bration**

Wishing you all a very safe and Happy New Year!  Again, THANK YOU ALL for being such awesome friends :)

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment