Saturday, December 29, 2012

Feeling Sentimental meets World Spectacular Suite ~ SAB Sneak Peek

Finally got the chance to sit down and stamp!  I really wanted to hit my craft room early this morning, but my Christmas decorations were crying to be taken down.  As much as I love all of my Christmas decorations, it was time for them to come down.  We wrapped up our Christmas with one last celebration last night, so I had no excuses for leaving things up a day longer.  Tearing down all of the decorations turned into a major cleaning spree, which took up a better part of my day.  I now have a nice clean house and have all day tomorrow to play, which will hopefully include some stamping time too!
When I placed my {huge} Spring Catalog pre-order, I earned just about everything from the Sale-a-Bration catalog!  Shhhh...don't tell my hubby!  Just kidding!  As long as my crafting supplies don't take over any of his hunting room space, everyone is happy :)  One of the sets you can get for FREE with a $50 purchase during Sale-a-Bration is called Feeling Sentimental.  I'll admit, this was not my favorite and I almost didn't select it, but now that I've inked it up, I'm happy I got it!


Isn't that Ferris Wheel fun?  Pair it up with some of the goodies in the World Spectacular Suite and you've got yourself a fun birthday card!

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Crumb Cake, World Spectacular DSP
Ink~ Island Indigo, Cherry Cobbler
Stamp Sets ~ Feeling Sentimental*, That's the Ticket**, You're Amazing
Other Supplies ~ Ticket Duo Builder Punch

It's hard to see in the picture, but the tickets are adhered with a staple...an embellishment I always forget about!

Better get my crafting space cleaned up and get myself to bed.  Weather pending, I'm planning on a long run in the morning.  I'm training for another half marathon and I've got a ways to go to get back up to speed!

Happy Stamping! 

No comments:

Post a Comment