Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Halloween Kitty

Happy Halloween stampers!  Are you ready for a day filled with tricks and treats?!?!  This is the first year that all three of my boys won't be together for Halloween...kind of bitter sweet for this momma.  The older boys will be hanging out at youth group for the evening while my younger boy will be hitting the neighborhood in hopes of a few treats.  I'm hoping to get a picture of them all together, but I'm not sure it will happen.  All part of your kiddos growing up, right?!?
While my twins are "too old" for Halloween stuff, my little guy still likes to get a special "mom" card on holidays :-)  He is my little punch art king, so I thought it would be fun to make a card that he can recreate himself later.  
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, Whisper White, Granny Apple Green, Sparkle Glimmer Paper
Ink ~ Memento
Stamp Set ~ Spooky Sweets
Other Supplies ~ Layering Circles Framelits, Cauldron Framelits, Spider Trinkets, Cat Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch, Twinkle Sequins

I always forget how cute that little cat punch is!  I need to play around with this punch more often and maybe recreate my fat kitty!

I hope you all have a Happy Halloween and maybe end up with a few treats for yourself!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment