Friday, October 19, 2018

#tgifc182 Inspiration Challenge

Halloween is just a little over a week away...are you ready?!?!  If you are still trying to put together a few projects for the spooky holiday, TGIF Challenges Inspiration Challenge has just what you need to be inspired!
I love all of the silver and gold in the inspiration photo.  Halloween doesn't always have to be about orange jack-o-lanterns, right?!?  I am a bit limited on my Halloween supplies, but I was able to pull together a fun little card with some metallic flair!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Basic Black, Galvanized Metallic Paper, Silver Glimmer
Ink ~ Memento, Versa Mark
Stamp Sets ~ Making Every Day Bright, Itty Bitty Greetings
Other Supplies ~ Corrugated Dynamic Textured Impressions EF, Cauldron Framelits, Spider Trinkets, Basic Black Bakers Twine, Gold Metallic Pears

Isn't the Galvanized Metallic Paper the best?!?!  I am hoping that this paper carries over because it is so GOOD for so many different projects!

I am hoping to get my boys' costumes all sorted out this weekend.  They all know what they want to be, but we still need to find bits and pieces to bring them all together.  I love that they get creative with their costume choices every year...makes it so much more fun and memorable!

Have a fantastic Friday!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment